HARVARD CLUB OF BOSTON
BACK BAY CLUB HOUSE
374 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
An historic location on Commonwealth Avenue offers an assortment of restaurants, function spaces, overnight rooms and a fitness center with ample squash courts. Feel the charm of classic New England architecture and interiors rich with wood paneling, working fireplaces and traditional artwork.
Business casual for members and guests. Please note these exceptions:
- Athletic attire is acceptable in the athletic area of the Back Bay Clubhouse.
- Men’s hats and all caps should be removed at all times except while in use in an athletic exercise.
- Appropriate jeans (not torn, frayed or excessively worn) are acceptable.
- From time to time, specific attire may be required for special Club events.
- Management has final discretion with regard to the appropriateness of attire.
Parking is available in the Club’s own lot, located directly behind the Back Bay Club at 415 Newbury Street.
Guest Parking Rates
7:00 am – 11:30 pm $ 12.00 (per hour)
Daily Maximum $ 36.00
Overnight Charge $ 36.00